This is part 1 of a regular pod cast the guys from Tri Tac Games were kind enough to have me on as a guest for episode 70. We talked about using props and theatrical elements to enhance table top RPGs. I picked up a few interesting ideas and had fun! We talked about props, handouts, tables, lighting, sound, music, and a variety of other things
Ambient Bundle Call of Cthulhu Charity Convention Effects Gaming Horror how to Immersive Lighting Lovecraft Music Pod Cast Product Role-Playing RPG Rules Sale Scenario Sound Sound Effects Soundscape System systemless Theatrical Video
- Bringing Theater to the Mind Available in Print on Amazon! October 15, 2014
- Bringing Theater to the Mind Available in Print and PDF at RPG Now! October 1, 2014
- Bringing Theater to the Mind Out For Kindle! September 2, 2014
- Sounds of the Asylum | Big Blue Die: [...] Kruppa, the maestro behind RPG Theater and t...
- Open Gaming 2012 | Big Blue Die: [...] “House of Pain” by Doug Poirier, and I s...
- Game Soapbox Productions Announces First Release! « Roleplayers Chronicle: [...] Product Name: Lost on the Road Publisher: Ga...