This is the podcast of a panel discussion about designing great adventures at Total Con 2011. It was my first panel and a lot of fun. The panel consisted of Jack Graham, Bradford Younie, Mark Edwards, and me. It was certainly interesting to hear about the different approaches taken by other designers. http://totalcon.podbean.com/2011/06/27/episode-08-making-great-adventures-panel/
Ambient Bundle Call of Cthulhu Charity Convention Effects Gaming Horror how to Immersive Lighting Lovecraft Music Pod Cast Product Role-Playing RPG Rules Sale Scenario Sound Sound Effects Soundscape System systemless Theatrical Video
- Bringing Theater to the Mind Available in Print on Amazon! October 15, 2014
- Bringing Theater to the Mind Available in Print and PDF at RPG Now! October 1, 2014
- Bringing Theater to the Mind Out For Kindle! September 2, 2014
- Sounds of the Asylum | Big Blue Die: [...] Kruppa, the maestro behind RPG Theater and t...
- Open Gaming 2012 | Big Blue Die: [...] “House of Pain” by Doug Poirier, and I s...
- Game Soapbox Productions Announces First Release! « Roleplayers Chronicle: [...] Product Name: Lost on the Road Publisher: Ga...